Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a fiber management product typically used with outdoor fiber optical cables. It provides space and protection for the fiber optic cable splicing and joint. Fiber splice closure is used for aerial, strand-mount FTTH “tap” locations where drop cables are spliced to distribution cables.
1.Be suitable for Aerial, Direct-buried，Duct;
2.CATV environment, Telecommunications, Customer premises environments, Carrier Networks and fiber optic networks.
Temperature Ranges：–40°C to +65°C.
1. Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
2. Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
3. Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
4. Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
5. Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
6. Excellent Mechanical Sealed to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
7.Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme temperatures.