Joint Closure/Splice Closure/Joint Box is mainly used for protecting the fiber optic junction between two cables and reserve a section of fiber optic for maintenance in the box.
Cable Splice Closure is sold as an assembly. A Cable Storage and Fix Clamps are needed when installed on the tower. A Cable Storage and three Stainless Steel Bands are needed when installed on the pole.
The scope of application is:Aerial, wall-mounting etc.
The ambient temperature ranges from –40°Cto +65°C.
1. Suitable for OPGW and ADSS fiber optic cable.
2. Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
3. Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
4. Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
5. Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
6. Excellent Mechanical Sealed to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
7. Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme temperatures.