PLC (Planar Lightwave Circuit) splitters are Single Mode Splitters with an even split ratio from one input fiber to multiple output fibers. It is based on planar lightwave circuit technology and provides a low cost light distribution solution with small form factor and high reliability.
1. Fiber to The Point (FTTX)；
2. Fiber to The Home (FTTH)；
3. Passive Optical Networks (PON)；
4. Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON)；
5. Local Area Networks (LAN)；
6. Cable Television (CATV)；
7. Test Equipment.