PLC (Planar Lightwave Circuit) splitters are Single Mode Splitters with an even split ratio from one input fiber to multiple output fibers. It is based on planar lightwave circuit technology and provides a low cost light distribution solution with small form factor and high reliability.
Application: Optic communication system; LAN; CATV; Test instrument; Fiber optic sensor.
1. 1xN and 2xN splitters tailored per application；
2. Low Insertion Loss and low PDL；
3. Superior Uniformity；
4. Wide Operation Wavelength；
5. Wide Operation Temperature；
6. High Stability and Reliability；
7. Telcordia GR-1209 and GR-1221 Compliance；
8. YD/T 2000.1-2009 Compliance (TLC Product Certificate Compliance).