Optical fibres are housed in loose tubes that are made of high-modulus plastic and filled with tube filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a non-metallic central strength member andsurrounded with dry water-blocking material to form a cable core. An extremely thin outer PE sheath is extruded outside the core.
• Small size and light weight
• Tube filling compound providing key protection for fibres
• High fibre density, allowing full use of duct holes
• Allowing to blow by phases to reduce initial investment
• High blowing speed up to 50m/min, and long blowing distance up to 1000m
• Allowing to blow out and replace with new cables to keep technical superiority
• Avoiding destructive excavations and no need to pay high fees for deploying permission, applicable for constructions in crowded metropolitan area networks
• Allowing to cut micro ducts anywhere anytime for branch without influences on other cables, saving manholes, hand holes and cable joints
• Transport/storage temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
• The cable can be used as the drop cable of feeder segments in FTTH networks and can be laid by air blowing to connect the branch point with the access point for subscribers. The cable is also applicable in backbone networks , metropolitan area networks and access networks.
• Standard length: 2,000m; other lengths are also available.
Hunan GL Technology Co.,Ltd
Signup for our special promotions and new customers will receive a code via email for 5% off their first order.