Optical fibres are housed in a loose tube that is made of high-modulus plastic and filled with tube filling compound. Aramid yarns are placed outside the loose tube as the strength member, then a sheath with grooves is extruded. This type of cable is particularly applicable to air-blowing constructions in access networks.
• Small size and light weight
• Tube filling compound providing key protection for fibres
• Unique design of sheath with grooves ensuring good air blowing performance
• Allowing to blow by phases to reduce initial investment
• High blowing speed up to 50m/min, and long blowing distance up to 1000m
• Allowing to blow out and replace with new cables to keep technical superiority
• Allowing to cut micro ducts anywhere anytime for branch without influences on other cables, saving manholes, hand holes and cable joints
• Transport/storage temperature: -20℃ to +70℃
• The cable can be used as the drop cable of distribution segments in FTTH networks and can be laid by air blowing to connect the branch point with the access point for subscribers. The cable is also applicable in backbone networks , metropolitan area networks and access networks
• Standard length: 2,000m; other lengths are also available
Hunan GL Technology Co.,Ltd
Signup for our special promotions and new customers will receive a code via email for 5% off their first order.