Optical fibres and filler elements are arranged in curing photosensitive resins to form a cable core. A low friction sheath is extruded outside the core.
• Using G.657.A2 bending insensitive fibres with a small bending radius, applicable to indoor laying
• Small size and light weight
• Unique design of sheath ensuring good air blowing performance
• Transport/storage temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
• The cable can be used as the indoor drop cable in FTTH networks and can be laid by air blowing with a handheld device, to connect the family multimedia information boxes with the access point for subscribers
• Standard length: 2,000m; other lengths are also available
Hunan GL Technology Co.,Ltd
Signup for our special promotions and new customers will receive a code via email for 5% off their first order.