Enhanced Performance Fibre Units (EPFU) Optical fibers and filler elements are arranged in curing photosensitive resins to form a cable core. A low friction sheath is extruded outside the core.
• Using G.657.A2 bending insensitive fibers with a small bending radius, applicable to indoor laying
• Small size and lightweight
• Unique design of sheath ensuring good air blowing performance
· TypeFibre countO.D. (mm)Weight (Kg/km)Tensile strength
· Long/short term （N）Crush resistance short term （N/100mm）
1. Transport/storage temperature: -40℃ to +70℃ Applications
2. The cable can be used as the indoor drop cable in FTTH networks and can be laid by air blowing with a handheld device, to connect the family multimedia information boxes with the access point for subscribers Delivery Length
3.Standard length: 2,000m; other lengths are also available
For indoor use, network
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 70 °C (158 °F)
Hunan GL Technology Co.,Ltd
Signup for our special promotions and new customers will receive a code via email for 5% off their first order.