Non-armored loose tube fiber optic cable that comes with a Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) central strength member which can contain up to a maximum of up to 24 water-blocking gel-filled tubes. Each tube can contain up to a maximum of 12 fibers. This cable comes with a layer of water blocking tape to prevent water penetration and PE outer jacket.
Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
1. Suitable for use on distribution and high voltage transmission lines with mini spans or self-supporting installation for telecommunication ；
2. Track -Resistant outer jacket available for the high voltage；
3. Line where space potentials up to 35KV；
4. Gel-Filled buffer tubes are S-Z stranded；
5. Instead of Aramid yarn or glass yarn,there is no support or messenger wire required. Aramid yarn is used as the strength member to assure the tensile and strain performance for mini span (usually below 150meters)；
6. The fiber counts from 2-288 fibers.
Operating :-40℃ to +70℃
Storage :-40℃ to +70℃
Comply with standard YD/T 769-2010
Bandwidth (Class A)
Cable Cut-off Wavelengthλcc
Cable Diameter mm
Cable Weight kg/km
Long/Short Term N
Long/Short Term N/100mm
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃
Hunan GL Technology Co.,Ltd
Signup for our special promotions and new customers will receive a code via email for 5% off their first order.