The typical bow-type drop optical cable includes central optical fibers with 2 parallel KFRPs or steel wire as the strength members placed on both sides, a LSZH or PVC sheath is extruded outside.
Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
1. All types of fiber cables with different structures
2. High performance optical network operating
3. High speed optical routes in buildings (FTTX)
1. Simple structure, light weight, high tensile strength
2. Novel groove design, easily strip and splice,simplified installation and maintenance
3. Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath, environment-friendly, good safety
Operating :-20℃ to 60℃
Storage: -20℃ to 60℃
Comply with standard YD/T1997-2009
Our packaging box can not only achieve 7 layers but also can bear the weight of two adults，The picture below is sent by our customer.