The typical self-supporting bow-type drop fiber optic cable consists of GJXFH/GJXH cable and an additional strength member with steel wire.
Fiber Type: G652D, G655,G657A,G657B
Messenger: 0.5, 1.0, 1.2mm Optional
Strength Member: Steel Wire, FRP, KFRP
Color: Black /Grey/White
Application: Outdoor; Self-supporting
1. High-performance optical network operating.
2. High-speed optical routes in buildings (FTTX).
3. All types of fiber cables with different structures.
Operating:-20℃ to 60℃
Storage:-20℃ to 60℃
1. Novel groove design, easily strip and splice,simplified installation and maintenance, higher tensile strength.
2. Suitable as cable extending from outdoor (as aerial cable)to indoor.
3. Low smoke, zero halogen,s and flame retardant sheath, environment-friendly, good safety.
Comply with standard YD/T1258.2-2003 and IEC 60794-2-10/11
1. Only a part of the FTTH Drop Cable is listed in the table. More can be produce as required.
2. Cables can be supplied with a range of single-mode or multimode fibers.
3. Especially designed Cable structure is available on request.