The Simplex cable uses single 900µm tight buffered fiber as fiber optic transmission medium, covered with aramid yarn as strength member, then extruded with thermoplastic polyurethane sheath.
The Polyurethane jacket with a Excellent performance of anti-torsion and anti wear. It can be used and rolled up then used again elsewhere. Even with the rugged environments.
Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
1. Military communication system
2. Coal, oil, natural gas, geological exploration
3. Broadcast television, temporary communication
1. Flexibility ,easy to storage and operation
2. Polyurethane sheath provide Wear resistant, oil resistant, low temperature flexibility
3. Aramid yarn strength with stable tension .
4. High tensile and high pressure to prevent rat bite, cutting, bending.
5. Cable soft, good toughness, installation, maintenance convenient.
Operating :-20℃ to 60℃
Storage :-20℃ to 60℃
Comply with standard YD/T1258.2-2003 and IEC 60794-2-10/11
Hunan GL Technology Co.,Ltd