OPGW Mainly used for power communication with accessories,relay protection,automatic transmission,installation together with high-voltage lines. The central AL-covered steel tube is surrounded by single or double layers of aluminum clad steel wires(ACS) or mix ACS wires and aluminum alloy wires.AL-covered Stainless Steel Tube design increases the cross section of AL,to reach a better fault current and lightning resistance performance.Apply to the transmission line which requires small diameter and large fault current.
Fiber Type：Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
Applications：Aerial, Overhead, Outdoor
1. High quality IEC607948 IEEE1138 standards for designing, testing, and producing with grade A materials available to ensure long-term reliability.
2. Engineering support supervising and providing its own line of accessories hardware.
3. Seal stainless steel tube superior protection to the fiber optical to moisture and extreme environmental conditions such as lightning.
4. To construct OPGW must cut power, resulting in greater loss, thus OPGW must be used in constructing a high-pressure line over 110kv.
5. Apply to the transformation of old lines.
Typical Design for Single Layer
Typical Design for Double Layer
Characteristics of a single mode optical fiber.
Characteristics of a non-zero dispersion -shifted single mode fibers optical.
Col code of fiber optic cables.
Aerial optical cables along electrical power lines-family specification for OPGW.
Optical fiber cables -part test procedures.
IEEE Standard for testing and performance for optical ground wire for use on electric utility power lines.
Aluminum -Clad steel wire for electrical purposes.
Aluminum magnesium silicon alloy wire for overhead line conductors.
Round wire concentric lay overhead electrical stranded conductors.
Hunan GL Technology Co.,Ltd
Signup for our special promotions and new customers will receive a code via email for 5% off their first order.