(1) The construction of ADSS optical cables is usually carried out on live line towers. Insulating electrodeless ropes and cables must be used in the construction.
Insulated safety belts, insulated tools, wind should not be greater than level 5, and must maintain a safe distance from lines of different voltage levels, that is, 35KV greater than 1.0m, 110KV greater than 1.5m, and 220KV greater than 3.0m;
(2) Since the fiber core is extremely fragile, the tension and lateral pressure during construction should not be too large;
(3) During construction, the optical cable must not rub or collide with other objects such as the ground, buildings, poles, towers, and the edges of cable reels;
(4) The bending of the optical cable is limited, the bending radius of general operation is ≥D, D is the diameter of the optical cable, and the bending radius during construction is ≥30D;
(5) The optical cable will be damaged if it is twisted, and longitudinal twisting is strictly prohibited;
(6) The fiber core of the optical cable is easy to break due to moisture and water. The end of the optical cable must be sealed with waterproof tape during construction;
(7) The outer diameter of the optical cable is matched with the representative pitch, and it is not allowed to arbitrarily adjust the reel during construction. At the same time, the fittings correspond to the outer diameter of the optical cable, and it is strictly forbidden to use it indiscriminately;
(8) After the completion of the construction of each reel of optical cable, there is usually enough surplus cable reserved for hanging and welding at the pole and tower, and installing optical fiber distribution frames in the substation.