GL Produce ASU 80, ASU 120, 1-24f, Customized diameter from 6.0-8.0mm, Self-supporting Dielectric Optical Cable Single Tube for spans up to 120m.
ASU 80 6 Fiber Optic Cable is recommended for structured cabling systems for voice, data and image traffic, with distribution on campus, between buildings, that require external optical interconnections. External aerial installations, with direct launch between poles for maximum spans of up to 80m.
- Installation on medium and long distance LAN backbones, where a compact and robust cable is required.
- Water blocking construction.
- Special filling gel in loose tube.
- All dielectric construction project.
- Strict control of raw materials.
- Custom longitudinal color strip.
- Transmission capacity in 1310nm and 1550nm.
- Cables for a maximum span of up to 80 meters.
- Quantity of optical fibers: 6.
- Nominal External Diameter (mm) 6.6±0.3.
- Nominal Net Weight (kg/km) 50±10.
- Fully dielectric cable.
- Single-mode G.652D fiber.
Eliminates the need for expensive cable shielding and grounding
Uses simple attachment hardware (no preinstalled messenger)
Outstanding cable performance and stability
|Span Distance||80M, 120M|
|Fiber Count||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 24, Custom|