FTTH outdoor fiber optic cable are used inside buildings or houses. In the center of the cable is the optical communication unit, with the two parallel non-metical enhanced FRP/Metal/KFRP as the strength member, and surrounded with the LSZH jacket.
Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
● Internal FTTH applications horizontal and riser.
● Clipping to surfaces including skirting boards.
● Short distance external use with black LSZH jacket.
1. GJYXCH Bow Type Drop Cable adopts the slight bending resistant fiber B6, ensure data transmission.
2. Small size, light weight, simple structure, easy to strip for its special groove design and no need any tool, easy to install.
3. Two parallel phosphated steel wires as strength members have excellent crush and tensile resistance.
4. Self-supporting steel wire strength component withstand most part of tension.
5. Low smoke, non-halogen flame retardant outer sheath material.
Temperature Range: Operating Temperature: -20～+ 50℃.
Standard: Comply with standard YD/T 1997-2009, ICEA-596, GR-409, IEC 60794.
Our packaging box can not only achieve 7 layers but also can bear the weight of two adults，The picture below is sent by our customer.