Duct fiber optic cable laying is generally in urban areas, and the environment for pipe laying is relatively good, so there is no special requirement for the sheath of the optical cable, and no armor is required.
Before the pipeline is laid, the length of the laying section and the location of the connection point must be selected. When laying, mechanical or manual traction can be used. The pulling force of one pull should not exceed the allowable tension of the optical cable. The material for making the pipeline can be selected from concrete, asbestos cement, steel pipe, plastic pipe, etc. according to the geography.
Its laying must meet the following requirements:
1. The optical cable should be put through the sub-holes in the tube hole before laying, and the sub-tube with the same color as the selected 1 hole of the optical cable should be put through all the time, and the unused sub-tube mouth should be protected with a plug.
2. Considering that the laying process is manual operation, in order to reduce the loss of optical cable joints, the pipe optical cable manufacturer should adopt the whole plate laying.
3. During the laying process, the traction force during laying should be reduced as much as possible. The entire optical cable is laid from the middle to both sides, and each manhole is arranged for auxiliary traction in the middle.
4. The hole position of the optical cable should meet the requirements of the design drawings, and the pipe hole must be cleaned before laying the pipeline optical cable. The sub-hole tube should expose about 15cm of the remaining length of the tube hole in the hand hole.
5. The interface between the sub-pipe in the hand hole and the plastic textile network pipe is wrapped with PVC tape to prevent the infiltration of sand.
6. When the optical cable is installed in the man (hand) hole, if there is a supporting plate in the hand hole, the optical cable is fixed on the supporting plate. If there is no supporting plate in the hand hole, the optical cable should be fixed on the expansion bolt. The mouth of the hook is required to be downward.
7. The optical cable should not be bent within 15 cm of the outlet hole.
8. Plastic signs are used in each hand hole and on the optical cable and ODF rack in the computer room to show the difference.
9. The optical cable duct and the power duct must be separated by at least 8cm thick concrete or 30cm thick compacted soil layer.