With the development of information transmission technology, the long-distance backbone network and user network mainly based on OPGW optical cable are forming. Due to the special structure of the OPGW optical cable, it is difficult to repair after damage, so special attention should be paid to the protection of the OPGW optical cable during loading, unloading, transportation and construction to avoid damage, damage, etc. The specific requirements are as follows:
1. After the optical cable arrives at the material station, the supervision department, the project department and the supplier will jointly inspect and inspect it, and make a record.
2. Optical cables should be stored upright and 200 mm above the ground. The ground for storage should be dry, solid, and flat, and the storage warehouse should have fireproof, waterproof, and moisture-proof measures.
3. During transportation, the optical cable reel should be placed upright and tied firmly after being supported by skids. If it becomes loose in the middle, it must be tied again before transportation.
4. In the process of transportation, loading and unloading, storage and construction, the wire reel should not be damaged or deformed, and it should be lightly loaded and unloaded, without extrusion or collision.
5. The reel can be rolled for a short distance, but the rolling direction must be consistent with the winding direction of the optical cable, and the optical cable must not be squeezed or collided during the rolling process.
6. When the optical cable is sent out from the material station, it must be fully inspected, and the plate number, line length, and start and stop tower numbers must be verified. After confirmation, it can be shipped to the corresponding construction site.
7. OPGW optical cable adopts tension pay-off. In a pay-off section, the diameter of the first and last pay-off pulleys must be greater than 0.8m. The diameter of the line pulley must be greater than 0.8 m. If there is no single-wheel pulley with a diameter greater than 0.8 m, double pulleys can be used (hanging at two points, a single-wheel pulley with a diameter of 0.6 m can be used instead. The rest of the interval can be replaced by a single-wheel pulley with a diameter of 0.6 m. .
8. The diameter of the pay-off tension wheel must be greater than 1.2m. During the pay-off process, the tension should be controlled and the pulling speed should be limited. During the entire deployment process, the maximum pay-off tension of the OPGW optical fiber cable is not allowed to exceed 18% of its calculated guaranteed breaking force. When adjusting the tension of the tension machine, pay attention to the slow increase of the tension to avoid large fluctuations in the tension on the traction rope and optical cable.
9. During the construction process, the objects and tools in contact with the OPGW optical fiber and cable must be protected by encapsulation and other pre-protection measures to prevent the cable from being abraded.
10. When the optical cable is anchored, use a special clamp to connect the rotary connector to the anchor line, and the anchor wire rope should be as short as possible.
11. Try not to bend the optical cable during the construction process, and the necessary bending must meet the minimum bending radius (400 mm during installation and 300 mm after installation).
12. Since the optical cable is not allowed to be twisted or twisted, it must be connected with an anti-twist connector when the cable is connected, and a swivel connector must be used to connect with the traction rope.
13. When installing wire clips, fixing fixtures, parallel groove wire clips and anti-vibration hammers, a special torque wrench must be used to control the clamping force of the wire clips on the optical cable.
14. The end of the optical cable must be sealed and protected before connection, and the outer twisted wires of the optical cable must be prevented from being scattered.
15. After the optical cable is tightened, the accessories should be installed immediately, especially the anti-vibration hammer. The stay time of the OPGW optical cable on the trolley shall not exceed 24 hours.
16. When installing the optical cable suspension clamp, a special line holder should be used to lift the optical cable from the trolley, and it is not allowed to directly hook the cable with a hook for lifting.
17. After the wire is paid out, if it cannot be melted immediately, the down-lead wire of the optical cable should be coiled up and fixed in a safe position on the iron tower to prevent man-made damage.
18. The bending radius of the optical cable down-conductor coil shall not be less than 300 mm.
19. When the down-conductor of the optical cable is led down from the tower body, a fixing fixture needs to be installed every 2m, and pre-twisted wires are wound to protect the line at the place where it may rub against the tower body.