Junction box is mainly used for protecting the fiber optic junction between two cables and reserve a section of fiber optic for maintenance in the box. The box has good leakproofness, anti-water and damp-proof feature and can not corroded in the power line.
Joint Closure/Splice Closure/Joint Box is mainly used for protecting the fiber optic junction between two cables and reserve a section of fiber optic for maintenance in the box.
Cable Splice Closure is sold as an assembly. A Cable Storage and Fix Clamps are needed when installed on the tower. A Cable Storage and three Stainless Steel Bands are needed when installed on the pole.
|Fiber Optic Splice Try(core/tray)||48(24 slots/tray)|
|Splice Tray Number (piece)||1/1/2/2/3|
|Fiber Port||2 Input ports, 2 output ports|
|Pole Mount Steel Tape||Material||Stainless steel 304|
|Dimension (mm)||20(Width) 0.7(Thickness)|
|Tensile Strength (N)||2000|
|Crush Resistance (N/10cm)||2000|
|Working Temperature (C)||-40 ~ 60|
|Dimensions (mm)||480 (H) x 200|
The scope of application is:aerial, wall-mounting etc.
The ambient temperature ranges from –40°Cto +65°C.
1. Suitable for OPGW and ADSS fiber optic cable.
2. Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
3. Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
4. Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
5. Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
6. Excellent Mechanical Sealed to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
7. Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme temperatures.
Only a part of Joint Box/Splice Closure/Joint Closure are listed here. We can depend on customer’s requirement to producing the different model Joint Box/Splice Closure/Joint Closure.
We supply OEM&ODM Service.