OPGW Mainly used for power communication with accessories,relay protection,automatic transmission,installation together with high-voltage lines.
The Stranded Optical Ground Wire (OPGW) is stranded by double or three layers of aluminum clad steel wires(ACS) or mix ACS wires and aluminum alloy wires, Its design is fully adapted to the most common electric line needs.
Fiber Type: G652D; G655C; 657A1; 50/125; 62.5/125; OM3; OM4 As Options
● Commonly used in newly built overhead power lines.
● Can meet the requirements of big number of fibers and ultra high voltage(UHV) transmission lines.
Can provide protection against lightning by transmitting large fault short-circuit current.
● Stable structure, high reliability.
● Able to obtain the second optical fiber excess-length.
● Excellent resistance to distortion and side pressure.
● Can withstand high mechanical stress, and excellent lighting protection performance.
Characteristics of a single mode optical fiber.
Characteristics of a non-zero dispersion -shifted single mode fibers optical.
Col code of fiber optic cables.
Aerial optical cables along electrical power lines-family specification for OPGW.
Optical fiber cables -part test procedures.
IEEE Standard for testing and performance for optical ground wire for use on electric utility power lines.
Aluminum -Clad steel wire for electrical purposes.
Aluminum magnesium silicon alloy wire for overhead line conductors.
Round wire concentric lay overhead electrical stranded conductors.
Typical design for Double Layer：
Short Circuit (KA2s)
Typical design for Three Layer：
|Specification||Fiber Count||Diameter(mm)||Weight (kg/km)||RTS(KN)||Short Circuit (KA2s)|
Hunan GL Technology Co.,Ltd
Signup for our special promotions and new customers will receive a code via email for 5% off their first order.