GYDTA is an outdoor communication Optical Fiber Ribbon Cable of metallic strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with Al-polyethylene laminated sheath.
Aerial, Duct, Pipeline Installation
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure to ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. Loose tube is filled with special ointment for key protection of fiber.
3. Phosphated steel central strength member has high modulus and corrosion resistance.
4. With high density, convenient for construction, easy for identification, maintenance, and low in construction cost.
5. Extensive application prospects in access network (especially fiber to curb, fiber to building, etc.), indoor relay, and CATV network.
6. Product life is 30 years.
1. Applications: GYDTA Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable is suitable for long-distance communication and interoffice communication.
2. Way of Laying: Overhead, Pipeline.
3. Operating Temperature: -30 ~ + 70 ℃
4. Bend Radius: Static 10 x Cable Diameter
Dynamic 20 x Cable Diameter