GYDTS (Optical fiber ribbon, Loose tube stranding, Metal strength member, Flooding jellycompound, Steel-polyethylene adhesive sheath)
YD/T 981.3-2009 Optical fiber ribbon cable for access network
Technical Parameters(Typical Value):
1. Optical fiber ribbon combined with 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 fibers
2. Loose tube
3. Central reinforcing element
4. Filling compound and water blocking tape
5. Corrugated aluminum tape (GYDTS) coated with PE outer sheath
6. Corrugated aluminum (steel) tape coated with PE sheath
Application: Aerial, Duct.
1. Low attenuation and dispersion, special control of exceed length ensure the good transmission performance in varying environment.
2. Optical fiber ribbon have accurate geometric dimension.
3. Loose tube has good flexibility.
4. Easy to draw out, splice and clean, low cost of installation.
5. Reliable water blocking performance.
6. Corrugated steel tape armoring enhance the water blocking and mechanical performance.