GYFTA54 is a kind of outdoor communication optical cable, which consists of a non-metallic central strength member, stranded loose tubes, a laminated aluminum tape armor, a PE inner sheath, a stainless steel tape armor, a PE middle sheath and a nylon outer sheath. Single-mode fibres are housed in loose tubes that are made of highmodulus plastic and filled with tube filling compound. The tubes are stranded around the central member to form a cable core. The core is filled with cable filling compound and armored with laminated aluminum tape. Then a PE inner sheath is extruded and armored with stainless steel tape. Finally, a middle PE sheath and a nylon outer sheath is extruded.
• Accurate process control ensuring good mechanical and temperature performances
• The material of loose tubes with good hydrolysis resistance and relatively high strength
• Tube filling compound providing key protection for fibres
• Excellent crush resistance
• Metallic armors providing good anti-rodent performance
• Nylon outer sheath with high hardness providing certain anti-termite performance
• Applicable to duct and buried installations