• Physical anti-rodent method, green and environment-friendly
• Accurate process control ensuring good mechanical and temperature performances
• The material of loose tubes with good hydrolysis resistance and relatively high strength
• Tube filling compound providing key protection for fibres
• FRP tape armor providing good anti-rodent performance
• All-dielectric design, applicable to lightning-prone areas
• Applicable to aerial and duct installations with anti-rodent and anti-lightning requirements
1. Xn refers to fibre type. For details, see naming rules for optical cables of GL.
2. For color arrangement of fibres and loose tubes, see the color sequence.
3. D is cable diameter.
• Transport/storage temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
• Standard length: 2,000m; other lengths are also available